- Amazon Alexa killed it at CES 2017. Expect it to take over your car, fridge, and life soon. There were a few Google Assistant announcements, but it’s clear Amazon’s lead in the voice game is paying off. Read this article if you don’t believe me.
- Singularity Hub put together a great quick read: 10 Tech Trends That Made the World Better in 2016
- Norway is starting to switch off analog FM radio. Premature much?
- Chinese drone maker DJI just acquired a majority stake in the famous but struggling camera company Hasselblad. Clearly we’re going to get better cameras on drones, but perhaps DJI will also give Fuji and Sony a run for their money in the mirrorless game.
- Indiegogo to launch equity crowdfunding this year.
- I added book notes for Elon Musk’s biography.